Monday, February 3, 2014

Whole30 Two: Days.... Oh shoot.

Saturday:

  • Breakfast: Omelet with chicken apple sausage. Spinach. Coffee with coconut milk.
  • Lunch: Nothing? Almonds?
  • Dinner: Whole30 Two *KAbOOM* I went to our minister's anniversary party at church. Knowing there were going to be delicious things to eat, I texted Stacy and begged for her permission to stray. Fortunately, she was hoping to do the same - Just for the evening. I enjoyed a lot of non-compliant things, including cheese cubes, stuffed mushrooms, white wine (thanks, MIL!), mini vegetable spring rolls, chicken satay, chocolate brownies (yes plural), etc. On my way home, I stopped at the grocery store (11 pm shopping - what what), and I loaded up on good (read "healthy") food.............................. and a package of Swiss Cakes which I ate in the car.
Sunday:

  • Breakfast: Omelet with broccoli, tomatoes, and mushrooms. Fresh fruit cup. Coffee, black.
  • Lunch: I never remember these weekend lunches!
  • Dinner: Compliant pot roast with sweet potatoes, onions, parsnips, and carrots. Sweet potato chips. (*small explosions* for non-compliancy) Two spoonfuls of chocolate coconut milk "ice cream." OMG.
Notes:

Well. Obviously.

If this was my first Whole30, I'd start again, but I deliberately chose bad things fully knowing I would recommit on Monday. I would NOT recommend that for first-timers. I'll start eating Whole30 again on Monday, but readers should note that this is no longer a Whole30. There are no cheats on a real Whole30, for good reason.

I bloated up like a beached dead fish in the summer.



1 comment: