Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whole30 Two: Day 7

  • Breakfast: 2 HB eggs, 1/2 orange pepper, pistachios
  • Lunch: Spinach salad with 2 slices of Applegate roast beef, carrots, and orange peppers, with a drizzle of evoo and S&P. Cherry pie Lara Bar.
  • Dinner: Taco salad w/salsa dressing, green pepper, cucumbers, diced tomatoes, iceberg+spinach mix.

Notes:
Yawning is almost gone.

Cravings for sweets are still powerful.

I used this recipe for the taco seasoning. It was too spicy for my family, so next time, I'll cut out the red pepper flakes and just put a teensy weensy bit of cayenne pepper. Lo loved it, but she kept taking breaks to cry about the spiciness. We're not used to heat!

Brief, stabbing stomach ache around 8:30. Not unusual for me, but unexpected on this diet. Could I have a problem with nightshades?


No comments:

Post a Comment