Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 18

I'm not so chipper today. People are being annoying. Why am I the only one around here who thinks rules are generally something a person should follow, that they're (mostly) in place for good reason? And why am I expected to comfort and fix things when People get caught doing stuff that's not permitted?

No. Nuh-uh. No way. Not having it. You took that shit, now step in it.

Okay, fine. It's fixed, but I'm very cross with you. Go away.


  • Breakfast: One hard-boiled egg, one fried egg, about a cup + of baked acorn squash. Cashews.
  • Lunch: Leftover chicken from the other night plus leftover roasted veggies from last night. Pistachios.
  • Dinner: Apple omelet (minus vanilla) and acorn squash + cashews. Sweet and awesome.

Notes:

Everything tastes good lately. I'm so pleased.

I'm starting to think a little about reintroduction. Dairy has always been rough on me, so I don't think I'll reintroduce that first.

Soy may be off my Okay list forever. Too much hormonal weirdness, and totally unnecessary since I'm not vegetarian. I want to try coconut aminos to see if I can create a suitable replacement for soy sauce. And I may have edamame, but only if we're going out for sushi (which is, like, once a year).

I'll probably start with gluten. I have no idea if I have problems with it, and I would definitely like to have the occasional piece of toast or something if I'm not gluten sensitive.

Mmmmm... Toast. It starts with toast. There you have it. Day 31: breakfast as usual, plus a slice of wheat toast with ghee. I'm fricken salivating at the thought.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Over halfway through! I think I have to cut my gluten back even more than I have already. Feeling very sluggish the past few days and have been eating more gluten than usual. I'm sure the loss of some sunlight through out the day isn't helping but probably all the more reason to get my gluten in check. Darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know it, though! I'm totally scared that I'm going to have a gluten problem. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried some gluten-free wraps from the grocery store yesterday. Blech! I'm sticking with my lettuce wraps I guess. Thankfully Celeste seemed willing to eat the wraps so they won't go to waste. They kinda taste like I imagine dried glue would taste like. Mmmm...

    ReplyDelete