Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 25


  • Breakfast in the car: 2 scrambled eggs, generously seasoned. 1/2 small green pepper, 1/2 avocado, 1 plum tomato, cashews. Coffee with coconut milk.
  • Lunch: Spinach-cha-cha salad with tuna, black olives, evoo, carrots
  • Dinner in the car: 3 slices of Applegate roast beef w/mayo, raw carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli, and a handful of pistachios

Notes:

Reading ISWF is helping me through the cravings. This is a lifestyle change, I hope, not a 30 day cleanse. The science behind all of these restrictions is helpful.

Feeling AWAKE! I went to sleep late, woke up normal time. I should be tired, but I'm not. Whoo hoo.

God bless spinach.

Tonight was Covenant Group night. One of the folks in the group went to an 8-day silent retreat. I hope I can someday find 8 days to set aside for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment