Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 7: I Want a Nap II

I had some tummy and abdomin pains today. Tired again. There was a pretty big thunderstorm here this morning. That didn't help.

  • Breakfast was three scambled eggs and broccoli. I was sooooo full by the end! I had another cup of coffee with coconut milk. I brewed it a bit to thick. Maybe that's why my tummy hurt in the early afternoon.
  • For lunch, I had prosciutto-wrapped pear slices and some sweet potatoes. Very full again!
  • For dinner, I made meatball burgers. Tim's had breadcrumbs and romano. Mine had coconut flour and no cheese. Tim grilled them and we ate them with leftover pasta sauce and sauteed spinach. Very good! I had a handful of raw cashews, too.

Notes:
I don't love prosciutto.
I was mega bloated in the evening. I guess this is natural, according to the timeline. At least it wasn't painful bloating.
I was light-headed in the evening.
My ears are still plugged.


No comments:

Post a Comment